Friday, May 15, 2009

BEING 'TAGGED' BY A MERMAID

I just learned that my friend Janine has tagged me. Thank you
Janine! I, in turn, must now tag 6 bloggers of my choice.


So splish, splash and all that dash......two mermaids do the job in a flash! These watercolor mermaids were hanging around my website not busy with anything else So if you get slapped by a wet fin (or find a comment on your blog) you've been tagged!

Here are the rules:
1. Name your tagger
2. Write six things that make you happy
3.Then tag 6 bloggers


Here's my list:
1. the smell of newly cut grass
2. the sight of kittens playing
3. the smell of lilacs
4. tea with friends
5. collecting shells on the beach
6.reading a good book

Ok, here are my six bloggers , all great people with enjoyable sites! You might like to go visit them!
1.Kathleen

2. Gail
3.Terri
4.Lisa
5. Anne
6.Jan

6 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Oh, my! I think I was just smacked by one of your lovely mermaids!!! Your "happy list" made me smile, Doris! Thanks for your comment and for listing your link. Hope you have a super weekend! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Nothing like being ambushed by a Mermaid! Loved your list~

Janine said...

Dear Doris,
Your meremaids are lovely. They way you painted them is great.And it´s so cool, cause you have almost been tagged by a meremaid too.
I posted my "Little Meremaid" painting yesterday.
Have a lovely weekend
Janine

Anne Jurgens said...

The mermaids are beautiful! My favorite things are being outside and noticing how beautiful the world is, the smell of lilacs, my family, a good book, sunshine, and being with friends, and playing with my paints. I don't really know how to tag anybody, but thanks for tagging me. Anne xoxoxox

Kathleen Coy said...

Aw, thanks for tagging me!

I'm going to have to think about my six things for a while, there are so many to choose from, lol!

snippetgirl said...

I love your list...especially number 2 and 5!! Thanks for your sweet message on my blog :).
Many purrs,
Carrie and Ozzie