I can't stop smiling...my first award and such an amazing one! I received this award from Lynda at HAUNTED SWAMP DESIGNS. Thanks so much Lynda!
I am to write something about what my blog has achieved for me (besides this wonderful award). Here goes:
When I began blogging this past February, it never occurred to me that it would be so life changing. I know that sounds pretty corny but it's true. I have met some wonderful people, not only by name but by heart and soul! To be able to share another person's loves, needs, dreams and even sorrows, in a safe environment , makes for a friendship that is not often met in the walking-talking world! To share the creative spirit with others who do the same is the life blood of any creative person, and blogging makes that sharing possible.
Watching the little Live Feed Gadget at the bottom of my blog screen makes me feel like I have friends from all over the world...and there isn't even a language barrier! Where can life be any better than that?Details of Noblesse Award:
The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs
- The Blog is refreshing and creative- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the NoblesseOblige Award- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved
– preferably citing one or more older posts as support
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions
- Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog so I'm going to pass this one on to:
Irisz Whose whimsey makes me smile and who is so caring about her customers.
Lisa Who is always generous and kind with her comments and is an amazing artist
CarrieWho finds time aside from her blogging and precious little creations to help our furry friends in need. She goes above and beyond to CNR ferral cats who can't help themselves. Standing O Carrie!
Akiko Whose artwork is so awesome it makes my legs weak. I hesitate to give this award as she must have so many already but I can't help it . Akiko gives a percentage of all her sales to help needy animals,. a very generous thing to do
I hope you'll take time to visit these wonderful bloggers!